早上收到邮件，App 被 Rejected，大致看了下理由：
18.2: Apps that contain user generated content that is frequently pornographic (ex “Chat Roulette” apps) will be rejected
We found your app enables the display of user-generated content which may become sexually explicit. Therefore we ask that you put the following precautions in place, to ensure your app remains in compliance with the App Store Review Guidelines.
- Use Moderators to flag and remove inappropriate content
- Require that your users agree to terms (EULA) and these terms must be clear that there’s no tolerance for objectionable content
- Users need a way to flag or report objectionable content and users generating this content
- Developer must act on objectionable content reports within 24 hours by removing the content and ejecting the user who provided the offending content
- Developer needs a method for ejecting users who violate the terms of the EULA
The first time we submit our App but forgot to add the user agreement, now we added it in the new version.
And we also add report function with user generate content.
The app Rating also update to 12+.